-
November 17th, 2004, 02:48 PM
#71
Inactive Member
bored, angry at math i hate mathlab wednesdays, infact i hate wednesdays in general, nothing good ever happens on wednesdays, i would rather wipe this day off the face of calendars and call them, Jiggaday, just to see what happens
-
November 17th, 2004, 05:01 PM
#72
Senior Hostboard Member
Quite feeling average, only Biology left, and I ahve time, for first of all I feel comfortable right now.
-
November 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
#73
Inactive Member
-
November 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
#74
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 18th, 2004, 02:07 PM
#75
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm okay. Maybe soon I'll out of this illness
-
November 18th, 2004, 02:36 PM
#76
Senior Hostboard Member
Terrible is not a word... ??
-
November 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
#77
Inactive Member
What? Where'd that come from?
And terrible is a word.
-
November 18th, 2004, 08:49 PM
#78
Senior Hostboard Member
XD I was depressed, but now I'm cured. In 2 hours. Donno how. ^^
-
November 18th, 2004, 08:55 PM
#79
Inactive Member
-
November 18th, 2004, 09:11 PM
#80
HB Forum Owner
Yeah; fast, cheap, and no side effects. That's better than any medicine you'll ever take. Highly recommended.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 05:11 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks